SOVA Max Night Guard For Teeth Grinding (2.4mm)
Custom-Fit Dental Mouth Guard against teeth grinding
10% Combination Discount
- Buy 2 for £37.41 each and save 25%
- Buy 4 for £34.92 each and save 30%
Order Today, Shipped *Today
Free Shipping Over £60
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Shop with Confidence
Sova Max Nightguard 2.4 mm: extra strong against teeth grinding
- 8 times stronger than other night guards
- 3 times as thin as EVA dental guards
- 5 times cheaper than a nightguard from the dentist
- Covers all teeth and molars
- Oxygen and saliva permeable
- Custom-fit, within two minutes
Sleep well with SOVA Max
Grinding your teeth? Nothing is more damaging your teeth and also more frustrating for your sleep. Maybe you've had a mouth guard fitted by your dentist before. However, many times they ended up bitten into pieces in a short time. Try SOVA Max: extremely thin, very strong and easy to mold within 2 minutes.
The SOVA Max Night Guard is outstanding in contrast to other mouth guards when it comes to strength, comfort, tooth retention, fit, and price.
- SOVA is also available for children between 6 and 12 years old. Take a look at the SOVA Junior.
- SOVA Max is developed for people who prefer to wear a thicker mouthguard. The SOVA Aero Nightguard is the regular 1.6 mm version and is also suitable for every adult.
Make SOVA fit in 2 minutes
What do you need?
- a bowl of hot water (ideally 60-degree Celsius) Attention: do not use boiling water to mold your night guard!
How can I customize the SOVA night guard?
Wash your hands and the SOVA mouth guard using soap and water.
Heat the water in the pot or in the microwave up to 60 degrees. The water must not boil.
Place the SOVA mouth guard in the bowl with the hot water and wait until it becomes soft and flexible. You can check this by placing a fork underneath and slowly moving it up.
Hold the soft material (as shown) and do not fold it. If the material sticks together, it will be difficult to remove it.
Now carefully bite into the center of the front part of the rail and press the tongue against the material so that it does not slip.
Look into the mirror. Shape the material on the surface of the teeth by pressing the material softely towards the gums with your fingertips. Try to cover the entire tooth and do not go further than the gumline. Attention: It's important to reach all your teeth, even the back molars.
Close your lips around the mouth guard and suck gently until the material has hardened. (Do not suck too hard) This creates the right fit within a minute. If you are not satisfied with the result, put the denture guard back in the water, let it soften, and start over again.
For the best result:
- Make sure that the mouthguard also reaches the back molars. All teeth must be covered.
- Do not over-stretch the material when it is soft
- Do not use boiling water
- Do not bite too hard if the mouthpiece is soft
Don't you have water or electricity nearby? No problem. To be able to form your SOVA quickly and easily wherever you want, there is the SOVA Heating pack. You can just insert your SOVA night guard and take it out again when it is totally warmed up!
What's it made of?
The SOVA material consists of a mix of different, biodegradable products. The material is safe, sustainable, stronger than EVA, and 100% free of chemical substances such as BPA, latex, PVA, and Ftalaten. Do you want to be sure? Ask for an official European safety certificate via Email.